The Wall Street Journal – Markets News
MarketWatch – MarketPulse
- : Amazon hires three rocket launches from Musk’s SpaceX
- : Oil futures mark back-to-back losses with traders skeptical of OPEC+ output cuts
- : Raymond James raises dividend to boost yield above 1.7%, sets new $1.5 billion stock buyback program
- : Target’s stock is having its best month in 3 years, while Walmart shares head for worst month this year
- : Activist investor Nelson Peltz seeks seats on Disney board
MarketWatch – Top Stories
- Washington Watch: Nikki Haley has ‘all of the momentum’ ahead of latest GOP debate, but still faces tough path to toppling Trump
- Market Snapshot: ‘Soft landing’ hope drives a stellar stock-market rally. Why U.S. economy is still not out of the woods.
- The Moneyist: My father has dementia and ‘forgave’ my brother’s $200,000 house loan. The nursing-home notary said he was of sound mind. What can we do?
- Help Me Retire: I’m 60 with $6,100-a-month in Social Security disability and a pension. I want my money to work for 20 years — what do you recommend?
- Help Me Retire: I’m 67 and retired with $57,000 left on my mortgage and $600,000 saved for retirement — should I pay off my home now?